Omega Xl - Will try their best not to refund your money
I am one of the people that you probably called at one point. I too am now a former employee.
I will say that the product itself is not horrible, but it is a total rip off.Tthe amounts DHA/EPA is VERY low compared to fish oil suppliments that are MUCH cheaper. Many of us asked about this, as some inteligent customers asked this question of us. I could not believe the answer... "Just tell them that it is proprietary information and you can not give that out"! Says on the bottle 100mg. Company says to ignore that....it is the perna cannuliculus that makes all the difference......BS. All employees are given the product monthly, (we were give the products that were returned!) but they were still sealed bottles, kinda creepy though. Most employees didn't even take the product. They give it away. That is how much Great Healthworks employees think of the product they are selling every day That alone speaks volumes.
It is true that we only made money if we twist and turn whatever we have to to get customers not to cancel. Defer your order for up to 6 months! That way 6 months later you are not going to remember and you get shipped again. EVERY call is recorded, so that will be thrown in your face if you say you did not agree....yes you did.
Prices went up a few months ago for all customers by minimum of $5 per bottle. Little postcards mailed to let customers know. Most didn't get the postcards till after the fact, and we were not told it was happening till after the fact. So, customer's bought one day at $49.95 per bottle and we tell them the next orders will be only $39.95 going forward when they are on auto ship, they are locked in to that lower price. BUT, next day the price went up. We are now liars, the customer is pissed and calls to cancel and it's the rep that takes the hit.
The employees that work the phones are also not treated very well either, if that makes customersthat feel ripped off any better. Monday and Tuesdays only 1/2 hour lunch, with 1/2 hour mandatory OT. There are NO 15 minute breaks to be had on that floor, and you had better not have a small bladder that makes you need to use the restroom more than maybe 2-3 times a day.
They will even scam their own co-workers. If you call in and order from me and then callb ack even if it is just with a question, the next rep you speak with will bump up your auto refill schedule just by a few days so you get it sooner. This counts as them "upgrading" you, and they now get hte comission for the sale. Back stabbing is a company culture there.review #238856
You may also like
- "Posture Pal inventor Chris Geisert has recently started selling his Posture Pal forward head posture cushion again after a long legal battle against Bernard Brown who was demoted by Geisert..."
- "Five years of being one of LIFE ALERT'S top national producers, one of the most awarded sales representatives of all time in the New York Office, never missed work, and..."
- "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..."
- "I took my 2010 Audi A4 for an oil change to the Tire Kingdom store located at 2550 Sawgrass Mills Circle, Sunrise, FL 33323 on Sunday 09/15/2013 at 9:07 AM...."
- "DON'T LET TED FOOL YOU!..."
- "I purchased an order of macaroni & cheese tonight. The cheese was overwhelmingly thick & had a horrible taste. I'm not sure if you guys are using a new recipe..."
- "A relative of mine sent her priceless and irreplaceable antique China to my husband and me. The boxes that came in were banged up pretty bad. When we opened it,..."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."
- "For 7 months Humana has discriminated against my disabled daughter denying her the medical care her wound Dr.said she needs to recover fully. Dr wants her to go..."