Omega Xl - Will try their best not to refund your money
I am one of the people that you probably called at one point. I too am now a former employee.
I will say that the product itself is not horrible, but it is a total rip off.Tthe amounts DHA/EPA is VERY low compared to fish oil suppliments that are MUCH cheaper. Many of us asked about this, as some inteligent customers asked this question of us. I could not believe the answer... "Just tell them that it is proprietary information and you can not give that out"! Says on the bottle 100mg. Company says to ignore that....it is the perna cannuliculus that makes all the difference......BS. All employees are given the product monthly, (we were give the products that were returned!) but they were still sealed bottles, kinda creepy though. Most employees didn't even take the product. They give it away. That is how much Great Healthworks employees think of the product they are selling every day That alone speaks volumes.
It is true that we only made money if we twist and turn whatever we have to to get customers not to cancel. Defer your order for up to 6 months! That way 6 months later you are not going to remember and you get shipped again. EVERY call is recorded, so that will be thrown in your face if you say you did not agree....yes you did.
Prices went up a few months ago for all customers by minimum of $5 per bottle. Little postcards mailed to let customers know. Most didn't get the postcards till after the fact, and we were not told it was happening till after the fact. So, customer's bought one day at $49.95 per bottle and we tell them the next orders will be only $39.95 going forward when they are on auto ship, they are locked in to that lower price. BUT, next day the price went up. We are now liars, the customer is pissed and calls to cancel and it's the rep that takes the hit.
The employees that work the phones are also not treated very well either, if that makes customersthat feel ripped off any better. Monday and Tuesdays only 1/2 hour lunch, with 1/2 hour mandatory OT. There are NO 15 minute breaks to be had on that floor, and you had better not have a small bladder that makes you need to use the restroom more than maybe 2-3 times a day.
They will even scam their own co-workers. If you call in and order from me and then callb ack even if it is just with a question, the next rep you speak with will bump up your auto refill schedule just by a few days so you get it sooner. This counts as them "upgrading" you, and they now get hte comission for the sale. Back stabbing is a company culture there.128fb8cc review #238856
You may also like
- "I bought a wig from this company which was not as shown and described on their internet. The wig is very sparse in depth (gaps). Also the colour..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "they told me that my front fillings needed replaced. i let them do it, my teeth were rough after, i couldn't even *** down when he was done. i told..."
- "My grandma ordered furniture in it was scrached an broken it was horrible !!!!!!!! The console was broken in parts were missing to the couch was missing parts to!!!!!..."
- "On 1st April I've received an email with a 15% discount promo code" from Depositphotos" I have signed up and subscribed for 100 images per day which they charged me..."
- "Let me begin by saying if you're looking for a Pet Supplies Drop shipper do your self a favor and save your self a lot of headache and stay away..."
- "Waste of time and money DO NOT GO TO FARMINGTON CONNECTICUT HAIR CLUB THEY LIE LIE LIE AND ALL IT IS IS WIGS AND THE HAIR QUALITY IS NOT GOOD..."
- "Aman Natt sold me on his Forex training course for over £2500 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as examples of their own..."
- "The dress that I purchased is not the same as the photo from catalog! It was wicked cheap material that has been torn, snagged and then repaired in several different..."